Transylvania Live’s Dracula Tours
- At Transylvania Live, we are specialized in Dracula Tours and Halloween in Transylvania.
- Our tours are getting constant media attention. Most notably, our flagship, the Halloween in Transylvania 7 day half board was placed in the Top 10 Must-Do Adventures by Fodor Travel Guide.
- The happening Ritual Killing of a Living Dead, that is included in most of our tours, was featured on Travel Channel.
- Academically speaking Dracula Tours are part of Dark Tourism. This branch of tourism involves travelling to places associated with death and suffering. Here’s how Professor Duncan Light, from Liverpool Hope University, expert in Dark Tourism and author of the book “The Dracula Dilemma” describes us: Your company is one of the few that understands the Western market for Dracula. Your product appears to be very innovative! For many Romanians Dracula means Vlad Tepes but for people from the UK, America etc. it means of course the vampire Dracula. I agree with those people who say that Dracula is a way to get foreign tourists into Romania creating an opportunity to show them all the other things the country can offer.
- Why our Dracula tours are better than others? Our Dracula Tours, beside offering Dracula themed accommodation and visit to the main landmarks related to Dracula in Transylvania, include special events, like Ritual Killing of a Living Dead, that create that special atmosphere for which tour goers decide to book a tour, in house organized Halloween parties. When you compare prices with other tours you will realize that for similar prices we offer in plus half board. The meals that we include are meant to offer a taste of Romanian, Hungarian and German cuisine, all the main ethnic groups living in Transylvania. Plus a Vampire dinner in a Dracula saloon with Dracula’s specialities that did not appear in the menu.
Our Team Members
Hertha – General Manager Transylvania Live
Alin – Business Development Manager
Andreea – Marketing Manager
Mircea – IT Magician
Dori – Creative Manager
Dani – Security at Transylvania Live Parties
Andreea – Accountancy
Adi – Props & Hair stylist
Michael & Milena- Special Effects
Eduard & Bianca – Magicians at Halloween Party
Iancu & Rovana- Halloween Party hosts
Stefan – Sound, Lights & Selfie Cam
Vasile – Strigoi in charge
Dracula’s wedding & Vampiressa Hunting shows
More about us:
Transylvania Live’s guides
Press about Dracula Tours
Responsible Travel Policy
Terms & Conditions
Transylvania Live company ID